November 30, 2010

can i put my hope on you?


sayang...

if the rains was fall u could see that but the rain in the heart is be facing by myself only...
i am afraid!
afraid of losing you
afraid of hating you
and afraid of hoping on you

but i never afraid to fall in love with you
so,syg now could you tell me....
can i put my hope on you???

i afraid if the times you forget who i am you may leave me...
if that happens i am not afraid on u leaving me
but i am afraid of the losing some faith to love
i am afraid if i being cruel to someone who love me more that u love me
i am afraid if i could not forgive you

i really afraid...
so now syg,
could you hold my hands and give me some shine over our relationship?
even it may sound fake i bear to face it...
i really afraid with that!

i afraid if my heart cannot longer forgiving you
i am afraid if the times came i cannot accept you...
and i really afraid if i may hate you in the way i love you...

because i cannot lie to myself when i am telling you that i hate you while the fact is i love you....
please convince me!
~sigh~

No comments:

Post a Comment