December 14, 2010

did u realize that u hurt me?

it's just a words...
yes it's only a words
but those words was the unexpected that will come from ur mouth...

how i wish i can be as what u want me want to be...
i know who i am
i am not beautiful
i am not pretty enough
i am not like fairy tale princess
but i have a heart who love you most
who will hurt easily by only a word...
a word that doesn't please to hear
a word that doesn't glad 2 face

it is not easy for me also my love...
please understand my feelings like i understand yours
please stop hurting me
because my heart cannot bear with a lot of pain
it doesn't bear to hear those word again
please make it 1st and last...
i don't wish to hear it anymore...
let me save my tears for something else...
could you?
~that's all~

No comments:

Post a Comment