October 8, 2011

i have to let you go!

yes!
i might be too stupid
after what he done 2 me
i have to admit
i am still love him
because the mistake that he does was never across in my mind
i put my trust on him
i put the high hope towards him
he is my happy ending

BUT!!!
all of that is only on my behalf...
and for him
i am nothing
yes he said!
he just play around with the others
i am his only one!
but if he put myself as his only one
why must he find someone else

yet!
my heart still love him even after he said that things

so i asked him
did he want to persuade me to accept him back?
did he will promise that he will not do all of these mistakes AGAIN?
did he have any hopes towards this relationship

but the answer is NEGATIVE...

i am stupid
after what he does
why i am still try to give the chances for him?
am i never tired being hurt?

the answer is
i still love him

but loving him that does not means i want everything being restart again...
so...

I HAVE TO LET HIM GO!
there is the only options i have

2 MOHD HIDAYAT JEFRI...
thanks for give this "present" to me
i let u go!
live ur life
afterall,
before this only i am who struggle to preserve this rship.


if only i can turn the clock back
I WILL NOT GIVE A CHANCE FOR U TO STEP IN MY LIFE!
I WILL NOT GIVE A CHANCE TO YOU TO BE INSIDE MY HEART!

but...
there is IF i can turn the clock around

as i woke up this morning
i am telling myself
I HAVE TO MOVE ON!

i have to try even that will take a long time to forget u!

thank u~~

No comments:

Post a Comment